5 Questions to Help You Evaluate Your Project/Business Management Systems for This year and Next Year.
The year is flying by, are you and your current business process's prepared for it. This is a time to prepare your business for the quarters ahead. It is time to assess your business systems and determine if you are prepared to have an effective and successful year. I urge you to take some time now to evaluate the following:
- Your Financial Systems
- Your time/expense tracking applications
- Your marketing/business development tracking
- What is our average percentage of profitability on a project basis?
- What is the percent of projects that run over budget? Percent under budget?
- Am I able to assess the time spent on projects by phase? Billing Rate? Employee?
- What is our won/loss ratio for opportunities we pursued?
- How much time are we spending doing duplicate entries between various systems?
I would love to talk with you about your business assessment as well, to help you be ready, – contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to chat or check out our website to preview our architecture/engineering business/project management software.