Architects/Engineers: It's time to plan for Next Year, ask yourself these 5 questions...
- Your Financial Systems
- Your time/expense tracking applications
- Your marketing/business development tracking
- What is our average percentage of profitability on a project basis?
- What is the percent of projects that run over budget? Percent under budget?
- Am I able to assess the time spent on projects by phase? Billing Rate? Employee?
- What is our won/loss ratio for opportunities we pursued?
- How much time are we spending doing duplicate entries between various systems?
I asked myself many questions (and did a lot of research) in order to know how to prepare for a bike ride in the desert, so I could decide what equipment I need to have, what has been working and what needs changed. I am taking the steps now to be ready. I would love to talk with you about your business assessment as well, to help you be ready, – contact me at email@example.com to chat or check out our website to preview our architecture/engineering business/project management software.